Online Marketing Specialist at ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting is a product and brand of GetResponse a successful Polish company and leader in the Internet industry which has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1999.
GetResponse hold offices in the USA, Canada and Europe however our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently we have over 250 employees and we would like to expand our team by adding one more creative and energetic member who will hold the position of Online Marketing Specialist at ClickMeeting.
ClickMeeting is a software-as-a-service platform that allows for online meetings, presentations, lectures and collaborations; it enables participants to log in from any online connection in the world and hold a meeting. It also enables you to organize, run and participate in meetings of up to 25 people and webinars and conferences of up to 1000 people. ClickMeeting can be used on mobile devices and is easily integrated with popular online services and social media.
What will your responsibilities consist of?
- Driving the brand awareness process by internet and additionally advertising campaigns on a global market.
- Driving lead generation processes by employing various online tools and strategies.
- Developing campaigns end-to-end to grow lead pipeline globally.
- Coordinating content and add to the creation process for internet and other marketing campaigns
- Developing and coordinating marketing material production such as promotional videos, case studies, testimonials, leaflets and gadgets
- Distributing content in assigned communication channels including media release, social media, forums and blogs
- Internet media and forum monitoring
- Supporting company presence at trade shows and conferences
- Coordinating co-branding and sponsorship activities
- Executing, analyzing and reporting on campaign results
- Introducing, negotiating and liaising with vendors
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in online marketing/e-commerce/SaaS
- Experience in web-based campaigns, online advertising and/or direct marketing strongly preferred
- Good understanding of online marketing, email marketing, e-commerce, social media and the changing Internet landscape
- The ability to organize and work effectively with teams and staff from all divisions and locations
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in budget and vendor management
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Great communication and relationship building skills
What do we offer?
- A modern and energetic work environment
- Flexible work hours (We’re big on both early birds and night owls!)
- The opportunity for professional development along with the dynamic growth of the company training (including language classes) and a great selection of books in our company library
What else can you find at ClickMeeting?
- Private healthcare
- Multisport Card (we often take part in sporting events)
- Free breakfast, lunch allowance, freshly squeezed juice every morning, cold and hot drinks and delicious cake every Friday (each week we get a different one!)
- Relax Room
- We organize team outings, integration events, employee days, and sometimes we even take the time to create nice surprises during work hours
If you see yourself as a member of our team send us your resume and a paragraph explaining why you would like to be a part of ClickMeeting! APPLY!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację