Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Office management
- Overseeing of planed activities and projects schedule. Close collaboration with building security team in the building (entry cards, cars registration) and technical team.
- Responsibility for the ordering office supplies
- Planning and realization of meetings in Warsaw and related tasks (reservation and preparation of meeting rooms, etc)
- Organization of business trips for IT employees and cooperation in the organization of business trips of foreign employees
- Taking care of visitors
- Documentation management – incoming and outcoming mail processing, administration and archiving of contracts, documents
- Preparing reports, analysis
- Close cooperation with other departments – HR (taking part in the onboarding process, support for the Managers engaged in the process), Administation and Accounting
What distinguishes you:
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative position
- Fluent in Polish & English at least at the B2 level
- Knowledge of German is an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Strong team player with flexibility to work independently when necessary
- Experience in coordination and moderation of the meetings is a must
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...