HetRan MBB is looking for motivated software professionals for Node.JS Software Engineer positions. You will work in latest Nokia’s product that combines 2G/3G/4G radio access technologies into one – SingleRAN for flagship network devices.
As Node.JS Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing server-side logic for our complex web interface application (over 500k LOC) written as advanced Single Page Application. The challenges you will face include work with specification, applying UX designs, implementing features and maintaining software. You will work with team which applies good development practices, implementing well optimized and design code in TDD improving your programming skills via code review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education
- solid experience with Node.JS
- experience building out RESTful APIs
- ability to write well optimized and designed code
- experience with Single Page Applications
- experience with testing frameworks and task runners
- experience with Git version control
- networking basics
- good communication in English
- readiness to relocate to Wroclaw
- experience with Continuous Integration
- comfortable with Linux
- SW development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- cellular and broadband 3G or 4G access technologies (UMTS, LTE)
What we offer
- projects that are rapidly evolving
- possibility to develop your skills in modern web technologies
- possibility to work according to the Agile methodology in an iterative development process
- flexible and friendly working environment
- possibility to develop your skills in multicultural environment
- working in effective environment with full automation of building and testing
- variety of projects in different technologies to choose from
- startup atmosphere
- on the job activities which revolve not only around project development (open source projects, [email protected] – own
- initiatives development during brain storm programming – during work hours!)
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie! Zespół Mamo Pracuj