Network Security Compliance Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Within Bosch we are segmenting our worldwide IT network with various network security technologies to protect our IT assets. To ensure compliance to our IT security guidelines, we are searching for a “Network Security Compliance Engineer”, who supports us evaluating customer change requests as well as the verification of existing configurations of firewalls and proxies. You will get to know customer application architectures and evaluate these against our IT security policies. In addition, you will contribute to our configuration lifecycle management for our network security policies on firewalls and web proxies. Following up on legacy firewall rules and proxy configurations is an important task to keep the configuration up to date.
You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by other internal service providers.
Below you can check more details of the tasks and requirements
Your daily tasks will include :
- Compliance assessment of customer change requests for firewall/proxy policies
- Lifecycle processes: recertification, clean up unused & non-compliant entries in firewall/proxy policies
Technologies/Tools used (firewalls Fortinet, Cisco, web proxy, software-defined networking (SDN), Cisco ACI / DNA, Tufin, SQL, Jira Track & Release, MS Office)
- Several years of experience with network security architectures and products
- Knowledge in IT security infrastructure, network technologies, network protocols, routing, operating systems, databases, cloud technologies
- Subject certifications are an advantage (e.g. network security)
- Pro-active, intrinsic motivation for the topic to address and resolve technical issues
- Ability to present your results and communicate within the team
- Very good English skills
- Bachelor degree
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...