The EMEA Regional Engineering Delivery team provides Professional Services for integration and design of mission-critical Network Management Solutions in the IP/Optical Networks (NI) Business Division.
The team is seeking a highly skilled Security specialist to provide professional services to Nokia’s Customers. The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with Customers, Project Managers, Sales Engineers to deliver and execute services which include the following responsibilities:
- Provide expert consultation security services for NI deployments.
- Capture customer and project security requirements and standards to contribute technical collateral for Network Management/OSS high level/low level design documents.
- Author customized Security and vulnerability related installation, upgrade, migration, and operational documentation & procedures as required for the project.
- Perform validation of security and vulnerability installation, upgrade, or migration strategy by staging and demonstrating the procedure in labs and/or customer site.
- Determine security acceptance test strategy based on project requirements and features, produce Test cases and overall Test plans using Test Link.
- Review customer security scan results providing remedial action plans and comments towards hardening and vulnerabilities.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve security related project issues, working closely with the customer and engineering teams to resolve issues
- Develop and keep up to date security related consultation workshop material and document templates
- Provide security consultation workshops to Customers to enhance the understanding and experience on how security hardening impacts the NI products within any given project.
- Work closely with the extended global team and with Product Line Management to enhance professional services delivery and customer experience
- Provide support to global services tendering teams on evaluating professional services requests – specifically related to security topics and security standards.
The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and will have knowledge and hands-on experience of security hardening within an NMS arena within some or all the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Telecom or Software Engineering
- Extensive exposure to network and security technologies.
- Experience with Tenable, Nessus, Qualys, NMAP, etc.
- Experience of deploying and integrating large scale, complex managed hosting or cloud solutions focused on quality, speed and customer experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot failed installation scenarios related to strict hardening policies.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and influence their decision making.
- Familiar with IT security standards; CIS, ANSSI, DISA STIG
- Strong skills with Linux/Unix, Solaris, Red Hat, CentOS
- Strong knowledge of hypervisor technology (KVM, ESXi)
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and platforms such as OpenStack
- Knowledge of Network Management & API concepts and protocols such as NETCONF, YANG, OpenFlow, SNMP, REST, XMPP, JMS,
- Good Knowledge of IP Networking, Routing, Services Topology: IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, LDP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, VPLS, VPRN, IP VPN, QoS, Security TLS.
- “Make it happen” attitude, inventive, eager to learn, and flexible in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Being SC cleared or willing to partake in EMEA wide country security clearance vetting processes will be advantageous.
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...