Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
You will be joining Network Service Delivery Center as (Senior) Network Integration Engineer, Network Integration Engineer is responsible technical implementation of IP routing projects that are executed by the Network Services Delivery Center NSDC.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about modern networking automation and virtualization?
As part of our team, you will:
- Setup LAB environment and execute design validation tests
- Work with Network design to build test plans and strategy, MOP’s and any kind of technical documentation as defined by project SoW
- Produce configuration templates and node specific configuration covering basic setup, routing, MPLS, security, redundancy, qos, accounting and services
- Implementation/Integration/migration/SW&HW upgrade of IP/MPLS equipment (bare metal, virtual routers) and solutions as defined by SoW, design and MOPs
- Troubleshoot network/SW/HW issues encountered during network activities
- Work closely with IP technical support teams (TAC, R&D, Design
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant telecom experience in IP/MPLS domain – work with SP providing mobile and enterprise services
- Advance practical knowledge of IP technical solutions – IPV4, IPV6, routing and switching, ipmpls, services l2 vpn, l3 vpn, vll, qos, multicast, BNG, CGNAT, redundancy
- Hands-on in configuring routers/switches with Command Line Interface, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco, Juniper
- Alcatel Lucent NRS2 certification other vendors equivalent
- Practical Knowledge of 2g,3g,4g networks setups and core components, interfaces and connectivity
- Good practical knowledge of Nokia NMS (NE integration, SW upload & upgrade, backups) alarm monitoring and interpretation
- Phyton or other scripting language working experience would be a plus
- Virtual routers technologies, SDN in CSP environment working experience will be a plus
It would be nice if you also had:
- Practical Knowledge of 2g,3g,4g-5g networks setups and core components, interfaces and connectivity
- Virtual routers technologies, SD-WAN, Telco Cloud working knowledge
- Knowledge of Linux Systems, Red Hat preferably (RHCSA level, certificate not required)
- Understanding and experience in Agile projects delivery. following DevOps, NetDev principles
- Familiarity with virtualization technology (VMware, docker, vagrant)
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Global working teams
- Knowledge store
- Exposure to multiple network architectures
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...