Your field of responsibility
Join us as Senior .Net Developer who support the development of Investment Strategy & Risk applications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new requirements, with particular focus on scalability and performance
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope
- Identify bugs, bottlenecks and propose solutions to the problems
- Coordinate and manage release and deployment
- Provide 3rd level support when needed
- Participation in application technological roadmap
Your future colleagues
The role is within the global organization called Wealth Management Technology (department in Chief Technology & Operations Officer function). The direct team is located in Wroclaw and provides services within Investment Strategy & Risk department managed from Zurich. The team builds, deploys and manage solutions of the areas: Risk Calculation, Trade Recommendation, Asset Allocation and Integration. There is a wide area of tasks and responsibilities from requirements and budget gathering with partners to the implementation of product requirements and the collaboration with production support. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Software engineering experience within the .NET Core – 2+ years
- C# – 5+ years
- Experience with Angular – 1 year
- Knowledge of web services – 2 years
- Entity Framework – 3+ years
- SQL – 3+ years
- CI/CD Tools (ex. Jenkins Pipelines) – 2 years
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Experience in building high-performance, highly reliable and scalable applications
- Strong practice with architectural and design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL
- Interest in writing clean and reusable code
- Outstanding knowledge and experience in implementing automated testing platforms (Specflow framework or similar) and unit tests
- Familiar with MSMQ or the other message queueing system
- Knowledge of Load Balancing, Proxying etc.
- Proven work experience in the area of risk engines, asset management within a financial institution
- Understanding of Agile development process is essential
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...