Mulesoft Integration Architect who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need a seasoned Integration Architect who has:
- 5+ years of experience in systems architecture and developing application integration solutions
- strong knowledge of MuleSoft Anypoint as well as various application integration technologies and platforms e.g. TIBCO, WebMethods
- experience in designing integration solutions using various approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing, API management and patterns, etc.
- knowledge of standards and good practices in scope of both: designing architecture of EAI solutions and software development
- knowledge of modern IT concepts such as Big Data, Internet of Things, Cloud or Microservices
- skills to effectively present information to various groups of recipients including management level
- very good communication skills in English
- salary range: 13000 – 16500 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences etc.)
- experienced and professional colleagues
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- real life usage of new Cloud technologies
- an attractive compensation package
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację