Mobile Tech Lead / Architect
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Architecture, development and implementation of Mobile Apps using ReactNative platform, RESTful API, including storage mechanisms and related items (data models, database choice and topologies, scaling foundation etc.)
- Good knowledge about
- Data modelling and schema technics and frameworks for IoT use-cases
- Data reuse concepts for large organizations (e.g. data schemas, repositories…)
- Integrating data schemas, repositories in different areas like hardware development, embedded development, IoT & device connectivity, business logic layers (micro services), machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Setup of efficient automated and integrated organization spanning infrastructure to support the (re-)use of data
- Integration into test concepts of all areas
- Design future profess into the data concept
- Legal impact : handling data privacy, data security, local legislation, local data storage legislation, export restrictions, implications of “Great Firewall of China” for global concept
- Data security and access
- access concepts based on usage areas, legislation …
- monitoring of data usage with anomaly detection and prevention
- Collaborate with PT Architects for design topics and work with offshore team for implementation
- Establish project setup with good coding and design standards in a reusable manner
- Execute the tasks independently as per the expectations and directions of Product Owner & Architects
- Good collaboration with the team members to successfully deliver the application
- 10+ years of professional experience as software engineer
- Good Programming Experience in Java, Kotlin, Latest Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Framework, Spring Web, Spring Flux, React Native
- Good Coding Experience in Restful services
- Good Knowledge on working with data (JSON)
- Strong understanding of fundamental web service technologies and RESTful implementation standards such as JSON, and XML
- Experience with databases: SQL and/or no-SQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as deployment pipelines (e.g. Kubernetes, Pulumi, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Experience with application development hosted using major cloud provider like Azure, AWS or Google
- Nice to have: Programming Experience in Flutter, KMM, Native App development IOS and Android
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...