Middle Office Trade Support Analyst, Associate 1
Who we are looking for
Frontend QA Automation Developer will contribute to the testing and automation of testing for Charles River Development’s Web Framework components and Web First UIs as a member of an agile scrum team.
What you will be responsible for
- Work closely with the Scrum Master, Product Owner, business analysts, product specialists, developers and other project team members to assist in carrying out the software quality responsibilities of the Scrum team
- Assist with the creation of comprehensive test automation scripts from business requirements and functional specifications documents for product features of low to moderate complexity
- Execute manual and automated functional, integration, regression, and performance tests
- Maintain automated and manual test script libraries for functional, integration, regression, and performance testing
- Interpret results of automation tests and document software defects in issue tracking system; proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members
- Participate in business requirements and functional specifications reviews as part of the agile methodology
- Adhere to a testing schedule to ensure efficient and effective product delivery
- Participate in cross-team group activities to complete assignments
- Work independently on smaller tasks with supervisory direction
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of progressively responsible professional software quality assurance experience preferably in a financial services product delivery setting
- Education – B.S. degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, and Physics or other technical course of study required. MS degree desirable.
- Demonstrated skill with QA automation technologies like Cucumber, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor and Silk4J
- Able to work on small to medium projects with moderate supervision
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with peers in a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated experience working with an Agile development methodology strongly desired
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform – State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...