Middle Office Administrator in Cash & Collateral Team
Alternative Investment Solutions
Middle Office Supervisor/Manager
Roles Reporting To This Position:
Purpose Of Role:
Perform the daily Collateral Management and Cash processes in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
Cash & Collateral Management
Calculate all collateral movements required in accordance with the terms specified in the ISDA, PSA and ISMA agreements, as received by IFS.
As authorized, direct and monitor cash and collateral payments for trade settlements.
Support Supervisor in ensuring client issues are highlighted and escalated when necessary.
- Perform the collateral and cash work flows on allocated clients
- Ensure all daily counterpart statements are received and reviewed by the Team
- Interact on a daily basis with external parties i.e. clients and ISDA counterparts
- Identify trade, Independence Amounts (IA) and collateral balance breaks with counterparties
- Ensure all agreed collateral moves are completed, with the appropriate systems updated as record
- Ensure Detailed Checklist is complete
- During the course of normal day to day activities, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Reporting to Ireland Office
Ensure daily checklist is complete and verify end of day process is completed.
Highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
Ensure daily correspondence with the Ireland Office to keep the Operations Manager up to date with relevant issues.
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
State Street Employee Handbook
Internal Procedures Manual
Performance Planning and Review System
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
Level Of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
Previous Level Of Experience:
Useful but not essential:
- A knowledge of OTC product types, collateral, cash and treasury related requirements
- Knowledge of processing functions:
Cash moves (SWIFT)
Good understanding of currency settlement and other applicable deadlines
Understand the process flow from trade inception to close out
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 35 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...