Marketing Manager for eBike division
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Please upload the CV in English.
At Bosch eBike Systems, we develop innovative products and services that make eBiking even more fascinating – from highly efficient drives units and the first production-ready ABS for pedelecs to smart connectivity solutions. For sustainable mobility that is fun.
As the country Marketing Manager at Bosch eBike Systems, you are responsible for the communication and the marketing activities in Poland in close collaboration with the Headquarter in Germany. Based on the global marketing strategy and objectives, you will support the rollout of global marketing activities and additionally define and execute local marketing activities across all marketing channels.
- Responsible for the operational implementation of the global marketing activities across the customer journey and all marketing channels for Poland
- Responsible for a strong local online presence including content planning of the local end consumer website and social media activities
- Interface for incoming PR-related inquiries in Poland and active relationship management with media representatives
- Planning and implementation of local bicycle and eBike events for OEMs, IBDs and end consumers
- Responsible for Sales Marketing activities towards IBDS in close collaboration with service personnel in the country
- Cooperation with tourism areas, influencer and brand ambassadors for an increasing brand and product awareness
- Continuously monitor/analyze the market/competitive situation and prepare regular reports on market situation and marketing activities
- Completed university studies (master degree or equivalent) in marketing/communications
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B2C marketing (retail and end-consumer) in the bicycle, ebike or mobility industry
- Experience in project management of marketing mixes (events, online, sales marketing, sponsoring, PR)
- Knowledge and skills of common marketing tools and methods, excellent communication skills
- Ready for action, flexible, team player, hands on mentality, passionate cyclist
- Professional, entrepreneurial spirit, target- and result-oriented, self-reliant and highly committed
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Polish
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...