Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets – our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Franklin Templeton has a retail sales and marketing presence in a number of international locations. This role is to support the EMEA division, and more specifically Switzerland and Luxembourg:
- The individual is responsible for ensuring that the sales and marketing teams receive prompt delivery of fund reporting each month.
- The individual is in charge of keeping the Swiss and Luxembourg websites up to date.
- The individual is responsible for the digital support for client communication, promotion of marketing materials and corporate events.
- The individual is also more involved in ad hoc project coordination and in more specific marketing support for both countries.
- Update and archive sales presentations and documents
- Coordinate the translations of marketing materials: commentaries and newsletters
- Generate factsheets and coordinate changes with the internal data teams
- Send recurring and ad hoc emails to clients via Exact Target mailing system
- Ensure that websites, including client dedicated websites, include up-to-date information
- Manage day to day requests from the marketing and sales team
- Maintain strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners
The Ideal Candidate:
- University Degree or equivalent
- Fully proficient with all Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Financial sphere/Funds in general will be a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. German skills are also a prerequisite
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Quick comprehension
- Strong attention to details
- Possibility to develop your career in a Global environment
- Attractive location
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program,
- MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Free gym in your office
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support Charity Events
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.