Your field of responsibility:
Join us as a Senior Market Data Analyst and become a part of a team responsible for tasks related to control of costs and contract updates for market data vendors. This role will also require to take responsibility for vendor reporting and maintaining accurate record of users and other details within the market data inventory management tool.
- Ensuring that the internal inventory of market data services and pricing is kept up to date and accurate.
- Ensuring any new services are properly reflected in inventory management tool.
- Dedicated communication with market data vendors and business partners.
- Continuous collaboration with diverse internal customers.
- Completion of monthly and quarterly vendor reporting to market data vendors in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responding to internal queries regarding costs allocated to users and providing corrections on time to reduce impact on cost base.
- Investigating and owning invoice/costs queries through to resolution.
- Cultivate and encourage collaborative, team working environment, work hand in hand with global teams to ensure global standards and optimal service provision.
Your future colleagues:
Ordering, Reporting, Licencing, Invoice Control and Administration (ORLICA) is the department in Credit Suisse that is responsible for the operational and financial management of the bank’s market data inventory. Our department controls managing the provision and removals of market data services, its associated services inventory, invoice control, approval, cost recharge and usage management information. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience:
We are looking for:
- Results-oriented and analytical approach.
- Ability to challenge the accepted status quo.
- Control mind-set and attention to details.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience of using Excel and/or Databases.
- Outstanding communication skills with proficiency in English is essential.
- Graduate degree, a Finance or Economics focus is preferable but not mandatory.
- 0-3 years of previous working experience in similar areas within a global corporation.
- Able to work as part of a team but also possess the ability to deliver results independently.
- Market Data experience would be beneficial.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...