Manager, Customer Support Quality Assurance
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 245+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10,000+ companies, including 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Formulates the Quality Assurance strategy and manages the Quality function in order that the Customer Support teams provide exceptional customer service, meeting the needs of a fast-paced and growing business and expanding customer support model
- Appraises customers’ requirements through research, monitoring programs and surveys
- Drives the outside-in, customer centric design of customer interactions, processes, and standards
- Establishes and proposes standards and criteria governing customer interactions and implements monitoring programs across the Customer Support multi-country and multi-culture inhouse and outsourced operations, voice and non-voice interactions (AMER, APAC, EMEA)
- Serves as the quality advisor, initiates process, technology and people oriented changes using such methods that ensure a world class and consistent performance
- Develops and conducts analyses and statistical reviews and keep records of quality reports and relevant documentation in the form that enables conclusive insights and data-driven actions across relevant business levers (agents, process, technology)
- Facilitates quality reviews and liaises with all respective cross functional owners
- Ensures findings are understood and acknowledged and adequate actions are taken to meet the qualitative and customer experience objectives (quality management)
- Recommends/develops proactive solutions and controls efficacy of the actions to close the loop on the found gaps and deviations
- Develops and manages relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (BPO vendors)
- Continually channelize the support philosophy to every level of the organization
- Leads team of appx. 6-8 (on-site and remote)
- Reports to Director, Global Service Desk EMEA
- Min. 5 years of proven experience as a quality assurance manager or other relevant role, preferably in a multilanguage, global customer service environment
- Proven track of delivering improvements of customer support/service by setting up or enhancing the QA strategies, processes, and tools in a large organization
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent skills to manage a remote team and make an impact in a global team
- Ability to function and make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...