Machine Learning Specialist
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- As Machine Learning Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing AI solutions to meet the needs of our Digital Transformation solutions
- You will be responsible for all the processes from data collection, cleaning, preprocessing, developing AI/ML models, to training models, creating pipelines, workflows and deploying them to production
- Take active part in the development of Industry 4.0 – Predictive Maintenance Platform and liaise with stakeholders to analyze business problems, clarify requirements, and define the scope of the resolution needed
- Create and explore Machine Learning/Neural Networks models for fault detection and fault prevention mechanisms of industrial assets with novel approaches such as physics informed machine learning
- Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support advanced data generation and processing approaches like hybrid modeling techniques
- You’ll be working with complex systems, requiring you to have a high level of concentration and attention to detail
- Work with other development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in Python Programming with Machine Learning or Neural Networks background
- Exceptional skills in mathematics, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Proficiency of frameworks such as SciPy, pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow (or similar like PyTorch), scikit-learn, matplotlib/plotly/seaborn
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Ability to connect engineering to data science
- Experience in Multi-thread Python processing
- Ability to select hardware to run an AI/ ML model with the required latency
- Experience in Hyper-parameters optimization techniques (for example optuna)
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Linux, Docker, Git/GitHub, Cloud services (especially related to AI, such as Azure Machine Learning)
- Experience in working with sequential data would be a plus
- Experience in creating data pipelines (Azure) would be a plus
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...