Machine Design Lead
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Being responsible for Requirement engineering and customer reviews of Packaging machinery design
- Interface with customers at Germany and other locations if req. for business development
- Coordinating between internal customer in Germany and design team in India
- Developing and documenting requirements of the internal customer
- Providing technical solution according to the Product requirements.
- Make project estimation & planning for projects
- Conducting regular reviews along with customer to ensure quality & schedule of the delivery
- Competency forecast for the offshore team in line with customer road map
- Interacting with different stake holders like design, procurement, manufacturing and suppliers at different locations (multinational) for successful project execution
What distinguishes you:
- At least 8+ years of hands on experience in complete life cycle of Packaging machinery design and delivery
- Good exposure to control systems, sensors and component selection for packaging machinery in food and pharma industry
- Exposure to integrations of packing machines into overall systems with upstream and downstream systems
- Knowledge on Quality & Safety standards like UL/IEC, ATEX, RoHS, HAZMAT, CE machinery directives, NSF or equivalent standards, etc. as applicable.
- Certified project management skills with demonstrated experience in managing design and development of mid to large scale packaging machines
- Working knowledge of Solid works 2016 tool, exposure in Auto Cad 2012 and SAP modules.
- Sound knowledge of design calculations, GD&T, Tolerance Stack up, DFMA, FMEA, materials, surface treatments, manufacturing processes, pneumatic & hydraulic systems, certifications as applicable in food & medical/pharma packaging domains.
- Good working know how on IIOT and Data analytics based design is highly desirable
- Good communication skill (both written and Verbal) in English and German
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...