Local Product Owner
Have you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance, as Krakow L1 Team is looking for a full-time Product Owner. We provide a comprehensive training on our product, analysis techniques and internal tools.
Our system component is responsible for developing the physical layer in up-link and down-link in 5G technology, and the continuation of up-link (L1 UL) 4G technology.
Until now our expertise covers various advanced solutions for 5G/4G technology (LTE, LTE-Adv, mMIMO, Cat-M, NB-IoT).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing, trust and integration.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Backlog management for development teams in close cooperation with project managers and other product owners,
- Executing department Feature Development Process (Agile iterative process based on Scrum framework and Lean principles and practices),
- Monitoring process KPIs,
- Coordinates team dependencies with other Agile teams,
- Building team’s Way of Working,
- Providing directions and support for team members in the areas of processes and operations,
- Proposing and leading internal improvement projects and initiatives.
- At least 3 years of work experience in large scale Research & Development of Embedded Systems software
- Previous work on the Cellular Network Base Station (BTS) software and / or knowledge of the LTE eNB / E-UTRAN / 5G gNB domain will be considered as significant advantages
- Good knowledge of one of the following 2 main areas coming from at least 2 years of actual work experience
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework and principles based on either
- Work as a Specification Engineer, Developer or Tester in a Scrum / Feature Team
- Work in one of cross Scrum / Feature Teams roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Line Manager, etc.)
- Project Management experience coming from leading large-scale R&D Software projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- Sense of ownership for the assigned work,
- Motivation to drive end to end feature development across organizational boundaries,
- Strong time management skills and flexibility necessary to accommodate periodic bursts of increased workload.
We work with:
- GitLab/Gerrit (version control and code review)
- Python based in-house tools,
- Power BI
- MS Teams
- Project planning tools (MS Planner, MS project)
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...