Load and Performance Test Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Evaluate Non-Functional Requirement documents and identify performance test needs; types of tests, scripting scenarios, volume projections, etc.
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple groups to determine, gather and verify performance test needs
- Develop a Performance Test Plan/Strategy document that includes short and long-term test objectives, types of tests required, workload matrix, scenarios, etc
- Perform heap and thread analysis, database deadlock detection, understand and detect resource contention, etc.
- Suggest improvements and configuration changes that improve performance
- Document test results and develop custom made summary reports to satisfy both technical and non-technical stakeholders
What distinguishes you:
- Education in the field of computer science
- 4 years of performance testing and engineering experience
- 4 years of experience working with HPE Load Runner, JMeter and/or similar load testing tools.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
- Experience working with a globally located teams (onsite/offshore model)
- Analytical and reliable team player with high degree of initiative
- Fluency in English
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...