Linux Operations Engineer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Within the Bosch-wide data strategy, to support and enable the strategic goals of Bosch we are building in Poland IT the team responsible for implementation and development of IT products for data modelling and semantics to enhance data standards, quality and integration.
We are looking for IT Operational / Infrastructure Engineer who will work close with Product Managers, developers in order to build and maintain new solutions such TopBraid, Axon, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, Enterprise Architect, to connect systems in the complex landscape at Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
- Performs daily operational tasks, including configurations, performance, backup, recovery, security, disaster recovery scenarios and manage data in a secure, reliable and highly available system environment
- Coordinates activities to implement the solutions (incl. IT-Management related activities)
- Supports for application support group in providing assistance during patching, maintenance, upgrades and other related activities associated with operating an application
- Aligns the technical methodology with central guidelines
- Designs and implements redundant systems, policies and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets
- Implements technical monitoring, logging and in the future automated resource allocation for
- IT solutions, products, services and APIs
- Implements approved operational changes
- Performs system tuning and housekeeping tasks
What distinguishes you:
- 2+ years of experience on relevant position
- Understanding of Java Enterprise Edition, Apache Tomcat software
- Understanding of Linux / Windows operating systems
- Basic knowledge about query language: GraphQL, SPARQL
- Basic knowledge about network security concept
- Proven experience with technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- ITIL preferred
- Language skills: B2 English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive communication skills
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...