plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego Warszawa, Polska
Colliers Poland Sp. z o.o. is one of the most respected global brands in the industry. Currently ranked the third largest commercial real estate services firm in the world, Colliers employs 15,700 professionals in 485 offices in 63 countries with annual revenues of $2 billion and $75.1 billion in transaction volume. Each of our core business lines provides specialized services across all property types and industries including hotels, office, industrial and logistics, retail and residential.
- Collating and processing of lease documents.
- Ensuring complete and accurate lease abstraction.
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting on critical dates and other pertinent lease information such as rent-free periods, security deposits, prepaid rent etc on a continuous basis.
- Assist in the creation of reporting processes for new clients using Excel, Access and potentially Power Bi.
- Create and maintain process manuals for any new clients and/or reports – review, maintain and update existing manuals.
- Auditing abstracts prepared by other team members.
- Administration and maintenance of alerts for portfolios.
- Attending client calls and recording actions.
- Uploading and cataloguing files accurately.
- Maintaining a schedule of CPI indexes.
- Reconciling invoices related to rent, operating expenses, and CPI; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Producing standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and generating research related to client requests for information.
- Produce regular critical date reports for different clients; working with the lease admin lead and account manager to ensure all comments and queries are included.
- Draw down and create regular system reports and produce appertaining fee schedules for multiple clients (supporting the fee billing process).
- Assist in improving process efficiency with proactive operational feedback – regular review of existing processes, searching for refinement.
- Providing administrative support to other personnel within the department as required.
- Providing additional department related functions as requested.
- University Degree
- Relevant Lease Administration work experience is a strong advantage
- Fluency in English
- A strong track record of managing external professional resources in a project driven environment.
- Experience working with data reporting.Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical mindset and natural thirst for resolving complex issues around data management.
- The ability to build strong rapport and trust with key individuals and departments within the organisation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Fluency in other European languages or Mandarin an advantage.
What we offer:
- Full time position within our Lease Administration team
- Hybrid model of work
- International environment, working in English
- Private healthcare with rehabilitation, 6 additional days of leave yearly for parents, Multikafeteria and other benefits
- Internal training program
- Working in a company with the titles: Best Employer 2017 and 2019 awarded by Kincentric (formerly AON) and Investor in Human Capital 2019 and 2021.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Sektor nieruchomości, zwłaszcza komercyjnych, wydaje się bardzo męską branżą. To pozory. W Colliers w Polsce około 60% pracowników stanowią kobiety. Stawiamy na profesjonalizm, kreatywność i swobodę działania, dzięki czemu nasi klienci otrzymują usługi doradcze na najwyższym poziomie.