Lead Data Modeler
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need an Expert who will:
- Work directly with business subject matter experts to understand data created by different business processes and translate this knowledge into domain data models.
- Help the SMEs to read and understand the data models so that they can consciously approve them.
- Create and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and easy integration of different systems.
- Work with development teams to translate logical data models into physical structures.
- Support development teams in optimizing and updating physical data models.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models implemented for existing platforms.
- Contribute in best practices for standard naming conventions and modeling patterns to ensure consistency of data models.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Review new application designs and recommend corrections if required.
Following skills are required:
- Sufficient experience in data analysis and modeling is required (must)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (direct work with business) (must)
- Fluent English (must)
- ER modelling (must)
- UML Modelling (must)
- Use of data modeling tools (ER/Studio & SPARX) (must)
- Knowledge of CDIS, HL7 BRIDG or other Pharma standard models (must)
- Data Vault physical modelling (nice to have)
- Ontology modelling (nice to have)
- Pharma Development knowledge (highly desirable)
- Salary range: 13 000 – 16 500 PLN gross
- Dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, hackathons, conferences etc.)
- Experienced and professional colleagues and workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- Flexible working hours (starting your day at 7-11)
- A chance to work on solutions which can improve patients’ lives.
The next step is yours…
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.