The KYC Operations Sr. Supervisor is an intermediate management-level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees to provide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting services in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
KYC Team Leader
- Provide people management and development responsibilities and ensure team service level standards are met
- Liaise with Compliance department and senior management within business units supported
- Oversee new client onboarding and implement process enhancements to improve client onboarding experience
- Provide Management Information System (MIS) reporting to senior management and ensure delivery of targets within timelines dictated by BAU and Refresh Program
- Monitor account refresh activity daily to ensure regulatory/document requirements are met
- Perform quality reviews on new client and refresh cases, ensuring a high level of quality before cases are finalized
- Maintain ‘Book of Work’ for new system releases and enhancements to existing infrastructure
- Advise a KYC a Compliance and Controls team (10+ employees)
- Complete KYC records with accurate client information and documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure information and documentation complies with local regulation and Citi standards
- Update KYC forms and client profiles according to policy requirements
- Follow up with clients to ensure information is received on time
- Perform KYC tasks, including monitoring and tracking of the KYC records and Appendix approval process, assisting with the development and execution of action planning for expiring records, and ensuring records are not past due
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.