Key Account Manager E-commerce
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Managing and developing relationships with the e-commerce partners.
- Negotiating and aligning joint business plans with our existing and new E- business partners.
- Identifying potentials, define strategy and provide solutions to support & realize business model transition from offline to online of defined & potential customers.
- Supporting customers on product listing, range management, pricing, promotions & campaigns, user engagement to optimize the online potentials and operations.
- Addressing the challenges related to increase of E-commerce business: finding best practices in the market, exploring knowledge about E-Client’s behaviors.
- Developing of new business segments and customers.
- Delivering on the growth goals for these strategic customers.
- Building on our market share and win versus competition.
- Contributing to the ambitious goals of the E-commerce team.
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years of experience in (online) Key Account Management within international company.
- Understanding of the online market, digital sales, trade marketing, analytics and KPIs.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work self-directed.
- Competitive-nature, sales and revenue focused, goal-driven individual.
- Sales knowledge: negotiation skills, customer orientation.
- Demonstrates strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Knowledge of E-commerce business and driven to learn more.
- Driving license – B.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...