Junior Service Desk Specialist with German
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- After the training, you will become an IT support specialist who makes other employees’ lives easier.
- Thanks to your support, our employees have access to IT systems and they can use them.
- You are responsible for handling requests from internal Bosch users from 40 countries, so you have many opportunities to practice the language.
- You work independently, for us the most important is that your commitment serves other Bosch employees.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German (minimum B2/C1) and English at minimum B2 level
- You are familiar with MS Windows and MS Office
- You have Team-oriented personality and you like to work in a group
- Communication with other people is your strong suit
- Experience with customer service would be considered as a plus
What we can offer you:
- We’ll teach you IT – your future Colleagues are really great at it! You will undergo 6 weeks of soft and technical skills training to prepare you for your new role. Additionally, once you gain experience, you can get an external certificate!
- On a daily basis, you will work in an international team with a chance to develop your language skills and work with people from different continents.
- After the implementation stage, you can choose to work from home (4 days a week) or in an office with one of the best views on the New Center of Łódź.
- Our employees are our greatest value. That’s why at Bosch we guarantee a great atmosphere that will help you grow.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...