Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here as a Junior Security Consultant will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of as a Junior Security Consultant
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Nokia CNS Security Consulting brings deep global telecoms expertise and one of the world’s only end-to-end security infrastructures to help our customers to transform to secure 5G networks and services. You will become part of the security consulting team with the experience to help hundreds of communications service providers (CSPs) transform their risk management, security concepts and security operations. Security Consultants deep insight into what’s needed, what works, and how to get results helps to stay ahead of potential threats.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about advising customers and helping them to reduce their threat landscape?
As part of our team, you will:
- Advise customers on a telco security transformation, starting from assessments and architecture reviews via concept and design bringing the customer into 5G SOC and automated operations
- Showing responsibility for security consulting portfolio and drive customer engagements
- Articulate security findings to a variety of stakeholders, including both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Leading consultative engagements with key customers to refine security consulting capabilities to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and competitive differentiation
- Negotiate acceptance of remediation plans and timelines based on level of risk associated with a finding
- Defining and prioritizing consulting and project requirements based on customer demand, portfolio, market trends, competitive intelligence and technology evolutions
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required
around 3-5 years of expertise in (telco) security area including NOC or SOC
- Knowledge of security operation center technologies, risk monitoring as well as the incident handling to counter threats and close them with knowledge around security operations
- Some knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryptions, vulnerability management, authentication and authorization, network security, physical security, etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams within the organization including sales, business development/technical sales, product management, market services and program management
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good grasp of NIST, PCI, ISO and SOC security guidance’s and documents
- High energy and willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Good written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, sales, and customers
- Some consulting skills to work with both, external and internal customers and suppliers
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...