Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BS employs over 3800 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Junior Receivables Specialist Danish Speaker
Nr ref.: MamoPracuj/JRS/Danish/KRK
- Responsible for timely cash collection on invoices due to the Client
- Regularly reflects the status of credit and collection activities
- Ensure accounts receivables are cleared and that no unmatched item remains open
- Evaluates credit history combined with customer payment behavior and escalate it required
- Understanding and developing the current state of processes
- Analyzing and responding to Client’s and customers’ requests
- Responsible for a customer focused service towards the Client, reacting to client requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Handles day-to-day activities and cooperate closely, when necessary, with customer service representatives, salesmen’s, Accounts Receivables and managers to ensure ‘on time’ collection
- Working closely with the Client and building up good relationship
- Working on everyday improvements to the process
- Fluent Danish and good English is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Ability to deal with all types of Customer queries and disputes within the role
- Willingness to help and resolve various issues on the accounts
- Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Knowledge of F&A processes an transition experience would be an asset
What we offer:
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach.
- We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to: [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates. The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Capgemini Business Services jest obecnie jednym z największych centrów outsourcingowych działających na terenie Polski.