CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent, non-profit institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw in 1991, CASE today is an internationally renowned think-tank drawing on the talents of prominent economists and driving the creation of a network of partner institutions in transition countries. CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects, specializing in economic policy, European integration and global economic trends. CASE is now seeking
a Junior Project Manager
to develop and manage proposals, implement and administrate projects, and manage relationships with major donors.
The main tasks include:
- Writing project proposals, including inputs into editing of the scientific components of proposals and direct responsibility for non-scientific elements,
- Coordinating the preparation and timely submission of research proposals,
- Tracking project applications and soliciting reasoning for unsuccessful tenders,
- Managing project budgets, ensuring timely and within-budget delivery of all project deliverables and activities,
- Coordinating input from team members and CASE staff for reports to funders on project activities (narrative and financial) and ensure timely submission to donors,
- Working with other members of CASE staff to determine a dissemination strategy for each project,
- Developing the network of grant-making organizations, identifying and targeting potential public-sector clients, identifying key contact points in all funding institutions and maintaining regular contacts with them,
- Updating and maintaining a database of CASE experts and research projects,
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency of CASE project management process.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Political Science or equivalent,
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to professional economic research and analysis,
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills appropriate for a highly multi-tasked, fast-paced, multinational environment,
- Previous experience (at least one year) in developing bids within the European public institutions, such as EC and ECB (incl. budgeting),
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience in drafting documents such as proposals, reports, project plans and memos,
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills,
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in Polish and additional language skills are highly desirable,
- Polish citizenship not required (work and residency permits will be arranged). Starting date: as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with the subject title “Junior Project Manager” to [email protected] by July 31, 2014.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację