Junior Product Manager
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
You are part of the “digital commerce and CRM” product family and contribute to shaping the digital customer journey of our internal Bosch customers and thus actively drive forward the digitization of Bosch. In the Salesforce product team, you actively shape the topic of Salesforce@Bosch. You contribute to expanding the Salesforce footprint and actively shape the expansion of the Salesforce product portfolio. In the team, you work closely with the product service owner and the CRM product architect.
- You support the Product Team in daily operational activities such as
- Coordination of global requests between business units, business teams and other internal units (e.g. Expertise Family)
- Evaluation of alternatives when selecting new apps on the Salesforce platform
- Commercial modelling and billing of products
- Organization and implementation of community events as well as development and implementation of marketing strategies
- Ensure achievements of objectives (OKR) through appropriate measures
- Make sure that IT Product/Service documentation is up to date
- Consulting of the business units for the use of Salesforce products and apps on the Salesforce platform
- Creation and implementation of product presentations and demos
- Support the onboarding of new customers to the platform
- Coordination of product support activities
- Processing of product-relevant IT-PEP checklists and support in projects for small entities
- Strong communication and cooperation skills; ability to facilitate workshops and discussions
- Ability to gain technical understanding of Salesforce and understanding of how Salesforce supports customer processes
- Entrepreneurial mindest and ability to combine technical and business view
- Strong commitment to achieve customer satisfaction
- Good problem-solving skills (analysis, options, driving decisions)
- Expertise in product and project management skills, methods and tools
- Fluent English verbal and written communication, German would be a plus
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...