Junior Portfolio Analyst
plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego 3, 00-078 Warszawa, Polska
Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), lease administration, real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types
This is a full time position within our Lease Administration team. Lease Administrators within the Occupier Services team have responsibility for the management of client real estate information and for assisting their corporate clients directly in the management of their real estate, through web-based software solutions.
They are responsible for maintaining client relationships and supporting the transactional teams through the provision of information.
Main Responsibilities :
- Collating and processing of lease documents.
- Analysing real estate documents and ensuring complete and accurate lease abstraction.
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on critical dates and other pertinent lease information such as rent free periods, security deposits, prepaid rent etc
- Auditing abstracts prepared by other team members or 3rd parties
- Administration and maintenance of alerts for portfolios.
- Reconciling invoices related to rent, operating expense, and CPIs; and identify any potential savings or discrepancies.
- Producing standard real estate reports, ad hoc reports, and generating research for clients as requested.
- Proactively flag any risks as foreseen. Monitor risks closely and support the relevant teams and Clients in resolving
Qualifications and experience
- Educated to University Degree
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good planning and organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Fluency in English is a must with knowledge of other European languages a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Full time position within our Lease Administration team
- Hybrid model of work
- International environment, working in English
- Private healthcare with rehabilitation, 6 additional days of leave yearly for parents, cafeteria programme and other benefits
- Internal training program
- Job in a company that cares about the sustainable development of the organization
- Working in a company with the titles: Best Employer 2017 and 2019 awarded by Kincentric (formerly AON) and Investor in Human Capital 2019, 2021, 2022.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Sektor nieruchomości, zwłaszcza komercyjnych, wydaje się bardzo męską branżą. To pozory. W Colliers w Polsce około 60% pracowników stanowią kobiety. Stawiamy na profesjonalizm, kreatywność i swobodę działania, dzięki czemu nasi klienci otrzymują usługi doradcze na najwyższym poziomie.