Are you beginning your career in human resources and seeking opportunities to work for an international non-governmental organization? Are you passionate about working with people? Do you genuinely care about our mission and are excited by the prospect of further developing and maintaining a diverse, inclusive, healthy, and enjoyable work environment for our team? TechSoup Europe is looking for you!
We are expanding the People & Culture Team and currently looking for candidates to join us as a Junior People & Culture Specialist.
Fundacja TechSoup leads the design and delivery of TechSoup programs in Europe and supports the TechSoup Global Network of NGO partners. We help civil society organizations benefit from technology to achieve their missions. TechSoup supports nonprofits across the continent by providing ICT resources, organizing and providing access to data, convening activists, and sharing knowledge.
The People & Culture team covers the human resources functions for the TechSoup Europe office – led by Fundacja TechSoup.
As a Junior People & Culture Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering excellent employee experience in a variety of HR processes. You will provide both administrative and operational support while working with line managers, Finance & Administration Team, as well as with staff members. This position reports to the Senior People & Culture Generalist, working closely with the People and Culture Team based in San Francisco.
If you are self-motivated, have attention to detail, and want to make a real difference by supporting NGOs – this position is for you!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Posts positions internally and externally to all appropriate systems and job boards as determined by hiring manager
- Support recruitment process by scheduling and carrying out phone screens and in-person interviews
- Administrative responsibilities including generating offer letters, conducting reference checks and preparing contractual documents
Onboarding New Hires:
- Supports the new hire’s onboarding: collects required paperwork and sets up both physical and electronic personnel files
- Works with the New Hire team and managers to continually improve the new hire onboarding experience
- Ensures all appropriate documentation and employee data is completed and processed efficiently and consistently
- Sets up and tracks mandatory training for new hires
- Serves as the first point of contact between employees and insurance/benefit companies
- Assists with the day-to-day administration of and follow-up on employee benefits, questions, issues
- Maintains leave of absence paperwork and working time reconciliation
- Creates and runs reports as needed for: budgeting, recruiting, headcount, attrition, staffing
- Creates other reports as requested
- Maintains and inputs employee data and other HR-related files into appropriate systems
- Maintains and updates HR information; i.e. org charts, intranet sites and TechSoup Global Career site, employee information, branding materials
- Generates promotion, salary increases, job title and other letters
- Maintains P&C shared systems and files
- Processes terminations, schedules exit interviews
- Assists with training support including scheduling, modifying slide decks and other materials.
- Processes P&C invoices
- Assists with the internship program
Education and Experience:
- +1 year HR experience or equivalent
- BA or another advanced degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field is strongly preferred
- Professional experience working internationally
- Experience with business metrics and key performance indicators
- Experience in the nonprofit sector is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills as well as customer support capabilities
- Experience and knowledge of HR system/s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, creating and generating reports
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Has initiative and can work independently with some guidance/direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude as a strong team player
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale
- Employment contract
- Professional training and courses
- Retirement pension plan
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Modern office in the center of Warsaw
- Sodexo gift cards
- Team building activities
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację