Junior IT Project Manager
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
The person will be responsible for independent coordination of small development projects and management of IT solutions. Typical tasks include:
- Project planning and execution
- Solution lifecycle management
- Solution cost controlling and charging
- Communication management
- Consulting for internal customers
- Administrative support
- Preparation/update of project and solution documentation
- Organization of quality assurance meetings
What distingueshes you:
- Min. 1 year of experience in project management
- Solid understanding of project management quality standards and procedures
- Good understanding of data collection, analysis and modelling methods, good communication skills
- General understanding of IT topics and IT architectures
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English, B2 German will be a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...