Junior HRIS Specialist
Employment Contract in Warsaw (Inflancka 4A)
Six employees in Warsaw with manager in DK.
The team is a group function responsible for Rewards, HR Analytics and SuccessFactors solution.
The function will be part of HRIS team, where KMD is ongoing working with implementing and integrating modules in SuccessFactors.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Facilitate HR processes in SuccessFactors
- Solve Tickets with Group IT
- Support HR and managers with SuccessFactors help
- Be a part of projects in the HRIS roadmap
We want you in our team if you:
- Friendly and a team player
- Like to learn
We are a perfect match if you additionally have:
- Have experience with SuccessFactors
You will love working with us for:
- Grow in your role
- Enjoy on-site meetups
- Participate in conferences in Poland and abroad
- Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
- Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
- Earn Competitive hourly rates
- Enjoy MyBenefit Cafeteria system with a wide range of services
- Make the most of your work and life
- Sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
- Work in a human-oriented company
- Use high-level equipment
- Feel good at a green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
- Make an impact that lasts – create and implement technological solutions
- And improve the lives of millions of people in the public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
- Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
- Work with experienced managers in an atmosphere full of trust
KMD (an NEC company) is committed to providing equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire/cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other status protected under local anti-discrimination legislation.
Copyright KMD 2021 (C)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
KMD Poland is the largest foreign-affiliated branch at KMD Group. We are responsible for important solutions and processes in the IT, R&D, Finance, HR, and Support areas. We help Nordic business and the public sector make another major leap in...