Junior Frontend Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
As the frontend developer you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance application based on microservice architecture.
- Your daily tasks will include: you will join an international, internal Bosch team, working in the agile methodology. Developer’s tasks usually consist of: developing new features following clean code approach, code review, taking part in scrum meetings, ensuring of the product quality and security, being 3rd level support including bug fixing of existing applications.
- Technology stack: Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS, Redux, Angular Material; microservices based on: Java 8/11, Spring Boot 2.x, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Karate, OpenID
- Distributed SCRUM team that collaborates using Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory)
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
What distinguishes you:
- About 1 year of experience in in professional frontend software development
- Basic experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with Redux, RxJS is a plus
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience) is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Willingness to travel
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...