We’re hiring: Junior Financial Specialist
Do you want to work in an international environment and meet exceptional people? Do you want to support an organization having its footprint behind every bigger social change in the world? We have a great opportunity for you. Ashoka builds and cultivates a community of change leaders who see that the world now requires everyone to be a changemaker. Together, we collaborate to transform institutions and cultures worldwide, so they support changemaking for the good of society.
For the Warsaw office we are looking for a Junior Financial Specialist.
Duties will be shared with the Finance Manager and will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of month-end reports to Ashoka Global
- Monthly checking cost and revenue documents and delivering them to the Polish accounting subcontractor through a dedicated booking online platform
- Budgeting support for project managers
- Support in financial forecasting for the organization’s leadership
- Monthly cash flow projections
- Providing specific reports and dealing with timelines
- Supervision over the correct circulation of documents in the organization
The Successful Applicant has:
- Speaks fluent Polish
- Proven experience in similar work
- Positive recommendations from previous employers
- Knowledge of the principles of accounting
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
- Knowledge of English allowing free communication with foreign partners (a big part of work will be in English)
- Analytical thinking skills and accuracy
Candidates with previous consultancy or NGO’s experience are especially encouraged to apply.
We offer an employment contract (full time or not less than 0,75 FTE) with a fixed salary (between 5800 – 7000 PLN gross depending on experience for 1 FTE), lots of inspiring, international contacts, many development possibilities, a diverse, friendly team and possibility of flexible, partially remote work.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find out more about this immediately available role, then please send your CV and short answers to the following questions to [email protected] until the 24.02.2023.
- Why do you think operations (back office) should be considered as the backbone of every organization?
- What is the one thing that every team member should know about finance?
- What excites you about working for Ashoka?
- Which parts of your finance tasks have you liked most so far?
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację