Your field of responsibility:
An outstanding opportunity to join us as Junior Data Developer and be a part of HR Data Solutions organization which aims to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub. Your future responsibilities will include:
- Work as the Data Engineer in a self-organizing Scrum team
- Implement data sourcing and transformation code, API build
- Manage the deployment, maintenance, and L3 user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Create user documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your future colleagues:
HRDS (Human Resources Data Solutions) is a Credit Suisse IT project to build a strategic, data-sourcing and analytics hub; hub will provide data for the bulk of the current and future HR integrations and data analytics needs, providing additional data for cross-domain HR analytics and data to the CS Enterprise. It includes building of semantic (web ontologies) domain models. Core Project team is based in Poland and delivers new functionalities using Agile (Scrum) methodology. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience:
We are looking for:
- SQL programming skills (minimum 2 years of experience),
- Knowledge of ETL concepts and experience with one of the industry standard tools (like SSIS, Informatica etc. min 1 year of experience),
- Working experience with code-versioning tools (preferred GIT),
- At least basic knowledge in data modelling (Data Warehousing),
- Self-motivated and a great teammate with good problem solving skills,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Hadoop ETL tools (sqoop, impala, hive, oozie),
- Pentaho skills are a plus,
- Knowledge about reporting solutions modeling is a plus,
- Experience with Tableau reporting is a plus,
- Bash scripting experience,
- Working knowledge of at least one of the programming languages: Python, PySpark, R, Scala, Java,
- Familiarity with scrum methodology is appreciated,
- Experience with REST APIs, ESB and/or Apigee is a plus,
- Experience with at least one of the following platforms Cloudera, Hortonworks,
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members,
- Pension plan,
- Charity days,
- Training and development,
- Internal Mobility.
- Language training course,
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas,
- Parking allowance,
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.),
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.),
- Relocation package,
- Employee Referral Program,
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...