TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
We are expanding the Services and Solutions Team and looking for candidates to join us as a:
- Cloud Services Junior Consultant or Cloud Services Consultant (depending on experience)
As a member of the Team, you will be responsible for helping European nonprofits to maximize their social and mission impact by strengthening their digital maturity and resilience. You will work directly with TechSoup’s new and existing nonprofit customers to provide consultancy sessions and presentations on available to non-profits cloud software products and digital transformation services, offered by TechSoup.
You will serve as the first line of contact to help nonprofit customers diagnose their cloud adoption needs, choose and recommend adequate products and solutions, provide all the relevant details of TechSoup offerings, and share practical tech implementation insights. All of this is to make the decision-making process and services delivery as smooth as possible.
Your role requires to communicate between customers and technical delivery teams, contributing to excellent service quality and customer satisfaction. You will take part in different consultative and solution delivery projects for customers, ensuring high quality of product implementation according to the customer expectations and agreed scope of work.
Finally, you will work with local and global teams, both internal (Service Delivery Team, Cloud Solution Provider – Poland; TechSoup Global Services and Solutions Team – US) and external (TechSoup Non-Profit Partners from Europe, TechSoup Technology Partners, and vendors – Third-Party Service Providers). All to make the best of our value proposition for nonprofit organizations all over the world. Coordination and communication between the teams are key to be successful in the role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct consultancy, presales, and sales work with customers to better understand their digital technology needs and respond with the best available TechSoup’s solutions and services,
- Advise nonprofits to choose the best available at TechSoup’s cloud services and digital solutions,
- Provide customers with cloud products functionalities, features, and pricing as well as minimum technical information on setups, email, and data migration,
- Conduct online presentations, demos, training to visualize the value proposition of TechSoup’s offerings,
- Deliver cloud migration consultations, interviews, checks, and basic digital transformation assessments,
- Follow-up checks and assessments outcomes by creating offers covering simplified cloud adoption proposals,
- Contribution to the position-related knowledge base articles and operational manuals/playbooks,
- Collaboration on cloud adoption / digital transformation projects for customers, including own tasks coordination,
- Participate in technical delivery phases; be a liaison between customer and technical teams,
- Gathering and addressing technical questions, requirements and consult its feasibility with technical delivery teams,
- Cross-team collaboration with all various stakeholders, including but not limited to TechSoup Partners and Third-Party Service Providers across the globe.
- 3 years (1 for the Junior Consultant position) of customer service for cloud or digital solutions market OR consultancy/audit role for cloud or digital solutions market,
- 3 years (1 for the Junior Consultant position) of direct project management or tasks coordination for cloud adoption or digital transformation projects for external customers,
- 3 years (1 for theJunior Consultant position) of working in a global organization with an international environment.
- Strong consultant/advisor mindset with proven ability to meet customer needs,
- Good Customer service expertise and skills,
- Good online presentations, demos, and workshops skills,
- Good knowledge of cloud licensing (Microsoft) and related services (setups, email, and data migrations),
- Good understanding of cloud services products and software sales cycles,
- Strong interpersonal, communication, listening, and feedback skills,
- Good analytical skills in pair with the ability to summarize findings into user stories,
- Strong follow-through, organizational, time management skills,
- Good project and task management skills, including online PM tools,
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required,
- Languages: English full proficiency (written/spoken) is required; knowledge of other European languages desired.
- Inner driven personality eager to rapidly learn new skills,
- Enjoy working with people, teams, and online collaboration,
- Positive thinker with a sense of humor,
- Focused on good enough rather than perfect delivery,
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire .
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world,
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale,
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included),
- Attractive office location in the center of Warsaw,
- Cloud solutions career path and professional growth opportunities.
- Tired of online work? Good, hybrid office presence is required when TechSoup Covid-19 Office Policy allows staff to come back to offices. The demanding onboarding process (3-6 months) might require at least 1-2 days a week of personal presence in the TechSoup’s Warsaw office. Please be informed, that remote-only (100%) candidates will not be accepted.
- Afraid of not meeting job requirements? Upskill and training process is available. Please note that we offer an extensive upskill and training opportunity (3 months) for candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements, but proved to be rapid learners, inner motivated team players, and willing to support nonprofits in this full-time job.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację