At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
Junior Business Analyst/Business Analyst
This position provides support to the Franklin Templeton international sales teams with training, best practices and implementing more effective processes to grow the business. This will also allow you to gain exposure to ‘end to end’ system improvements, business processes, helping carry out essential administrative tasks. As part of the International Sales Support Services team (ISSS Team) you will serve as the conduit between IT and Franklin Templeton international sales teams; translating business needs into IT requirements or process improvements.
Depending on experience, we are open to hire either a Junior Analyst or Analyst
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with sales team members and management to help implement processes, drive system usage and move changes forward
- Assisting with ‘end to end’ system improvements, including requirement analysis, design, testing and business rollout
- Addressing and responding to sales teams’ inquiries and assist in resolving system issues.
- Collaborating with the business, developers and other team members (and other project teams)
- Assisting with training of new and existing functionalities for internal users
- Building a strong understanding of sales team system needs, with a focus on CRM
- Understanding and documenting business and systems processes and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Undertaking regular tasks such as user setup, reporting and regression testing
- Assisting with projects/initiatives following the agile methodology, across the international business
- Working with developers to resolve system bugs
Joining us means:
- Work in an international environment, learn about other cultures and interact with staff from different parts of the world
- Employment in a mature company with an established position on the world market and competitive remuneration
- Personal development, including Agile training and development of sales teams and distribution division knowledge and process within a financial company.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and create innovative solutions
- Global company exposure through project meetings, hosting training sessions and sales team engagement
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Higher education (IT or Business related an advantage)
- Strong organizational skills
- An interest in Project Management and User Support
- Presentation Skills
- Medium to strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- Independent, Committed, Self-Motivated
- CRM exposure/experience an advantage, but not essential
- Experience creating and defining system and business processes an advantage, but not essential
- Open to occasional travel
- Able to attend calls in the early morning or late evening on occasion if needed
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program,
- MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and current feedback
- Possibility of being involved in social projects and local initiatives
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.