Junior Backoffice Administration Specialist
Operations and Tech Services
The standard letters/communications team is a small central team that forms part of the wider Process Governance team.
We’re responsible for the maintenance and development of the (automated) EqA standard letter & (manual) Pathway templates, and will be expanding to support the development of e-comms. We act as the first point of contact for letter related queries.
If you join our team, your day to day tasks might include:
- Monitoring our mailbox
- Raising issues in our SharePoint issues database
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Running regular reporting
- Specifying updates to templates following our tone of voice guidelines and formatting styles
- Reviewing templates
- Taking ownership of simple issues – working closely with business systems, client admin teams and Process Governance (if needed) to agree/specify changes.
The kind of person we’re looking for
- Strong communicator
- Detail oriented
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Self motivated
- Good time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Happy to work independantly and alongside others
What you’ll learn within the first 3 months
- How to write well for Aon
- How our letter templates work
- How to perform UAT and create test suites
Other training we’ll provide
- As we expand to support e-comms there should be an opportunity to attend e-comms related training
More about our team
- Our team is very small – there are just two of us at the moment! We’re very friendly and supportive. We have a high workload, but always take time to catch up with each other (work and non-work related!) regularly.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace – we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...