Specjalista ds. rekrutacji IT
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Your task would be to take ownership of an internal SAP application based on Address Quality Management (AQM) system called Data Quality Services. We need your functional and technical support in order to upgrade the application, oversee changes in integrated products/components and closely align with other team members to balance delivery speed and stability and supervise general operational issues.
- Responsibility and coordination of all technical developments in Data Quality Services incl. releases.
- Analysis of the customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations.
- Definition of consistent system specific guidelines for the software development environment in alignment with central guidelines and solution excellence organization.
- Participation in tier 3 support activities including incident management, problem management and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches.
- Technical/Functional support for Data Quality Services including troubleshooting and debugging.
- Collaboration with application stakeholders in an international environment.
- Documenting specifications and support the creation of operational support manuals during the technical implementations.
- Execution of application tests and support in issues solving.
- Steering of external and internal developers.
- Final year students or fresh alumni of masters of IT Science, BigData, Mathematics or alike.
- Knowledge of data quality solutions, postal address verification process, records duplication detection, fuzzy search methods would be considered an advantage.
- Basic programming skills (any language, ABAP would be ideally) would be considered an advantage.
- Basic experience in SAP base technology (ABAP-OO, UI5 / Fiori, BADI, authorizations, interfaces (RFC), Service Oriented Architecture.
- Familiar with XML web services.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Capability of documenting and interpreting functional and technical specifications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Structured, analytic, self-dependent, customer & target oriented.
- Open-minded, helpful and willing to learn.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...