Java Tech Lead (mid/senior)
Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Architecture, development and implementation of RESTful API which should be used by mobile and web apps, including storage mechanisms and related items (data models, database choice and topologies, scaling foundation etc.)
- Work with DevOps team for
- Topology and implementation of our CI/CD and collaboration platform
- Integration of CI/CD tools with collaboration tools (Slack, Confluence, JIRA)
- Collaborate with PT Architects for design topics and work with offshore team for implementation
- Establish project setup with good coding and design standards in a reusable manner
- Execute the tasks independently as per the expectations and directions of Product Owner & Architects
- Good collaboration with the team members to successfully deliver the application
- 8+ years of professional experience as software engineer
- Good Programming Experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Security
- Good Coding Experience in Restful services
- Good Knowledge on working with data (JSON)
- Strong understanding of fundamental web service technologies and RESTful implementation standards such as JSON, and XML
- Experience with databases: SQL and/or no-SQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as deployment pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab)
- Experience with application development hosted using major cloud provider like Azure, AWS or Google
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Monitoring services, e.g. DataDog, New Relic, Grafana/ Prometheu
- Knowledge on cloud automation (e.g. Terraform, Chef, Puppet) and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of a testing framework & experience in test-driven development
- Knowledge of web and network technologies (DNS, SSL, WAF, LB, etc.)
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...