Java Software Developer for Cloud Platforms
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across
the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 405,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
As a Software Developer you will work in international team, developing cloud solution for Bosch e-bikes (OneBikeCloud platform). The team will be very independent in technologies and architechture selection. Brainstorms expected 🙂
- Analysis, design / architecture and implementation of complex, distributed software systems in the multi-cloud environment
- Quality assurance is a part of the task, and refers to documentation of results and knowledge sharing
- Communication with other RB units regarding project topics is very important
What distinguishes you:
- 3+ years experience with Java incl. Spring Framework (Kotlin desirable)
- Design, analysis and implementation of complex/distributed systems
- Capture and analyse the customer problem
- Agile mindset (proven experience with Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Clean Code
- (very) Good understanding of cloud native software (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with service architecture and distributed systems
- Experience with containerized environment (Docker, Kubernetes etc.)
- NoSQL / SQL databases
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Willingness to travel
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...