Java Software Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
You will be a part of international development team for PLM application dedicated for Bosch mobility electronic components. Solution that we internally call eADM, helps engineers around Bosch to design, manage and plan lifecycle for their electronic products portfolio effectively. We would like to enhance the system to make it even more helpful and useful and would like to have you with us in this journey.
- Development of an electronic Application Data Management (eADM) system that supports electronic control units development for vehicles worldwide
- Ensuring quality, security and maintainability of developed solution
- Creating drafts and refinements of requirement specifications in collaboration with internal customer representatives
- Collaboration with external development partners
- Problem management (tracking, solving)
- Discussing new technologies to be added to existing stack
- Experience with Java (2+ years)
- Familiarity with clean code and design patterns
- Nice to have knowledge regarding development and operation of tomcat-based applications
- At least basic knowledge of relational and object oriented databases
- Initiative, ability to work in an international team, attention to detail
- Languages: English B2+, German nice to have
- Technology stack you will work with: Java EE 8/11, TomEE, TeamCity, SonarQube, TestNG, Ivy/Maven/Gradle
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...