Java Lead Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- You are part of the cross-functional solution team „Customer Touchpoints” in the central IT of the Robert BoschGroup.
- The team holds IT responsibility for Digital Marketing & Sales websites, eCommerce and Mobile Apps of the internal customer Automotive Aftermarket.
- You oversee the support and operations of the IT Solutions with an efficient end-2-end approach and ensure a business adequate level of support/operation with the respective support/operation units. This includes release planning, versioning, patches and documentation of changes of the Solution.
- You consult our internal business partners (GE) by promoting service and quality improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve quality and customer satisfaction for the IT-Solutions based on defined KPI.
- You drive the delivery activities of a IT Solution’s features across the lifecycle. To ensure this, you participate in related development projects as development lead and take over responsibility for all technical developments of the IT Solution.
- You assess customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations and assist in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes.
- You enable development teams by securing the transition, integration and deployment of new IT Solutions into the existing GE-Landscape.
- You provide guidance/mentorship to internal/external developers and create Solution-specific templates and guidelines.
- You recognize, validate and evangelize emerging technologies that add business value
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the development and operations of complex web applications and/or eCommerce systems
- Proven experience in leading development or operations teams, ideally in an international environment
- Proven implementation of professional software engineering methods for the full software development life-cycle (incl. DevOps, Test Automation)
- Strong knowledge regarding the software development lifecycle (requirements engineering, design, implementation and testing) of Java-based applications.
- Proven skills in the operations and support of Kubernetes- and Docker-based applications, ideally with knowledge of
Cloud environments, such as Microsoft Azure. Experience with the ongoing operations of applications through the whole lifecycle (e.g. release planning, analysis and monitoring tools).
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns with non-technical individuals
- Passionate team-player personality with an reliable, customer-oriented working style
- English language skills: business fluent
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...