Java Full Stack Developer (eBike)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
You contribution to something big:
- Create something new: Work in an Agile Team to create a hybrid cloud solution for electric bikes (eBike) connectivity.
- Microservices architekture: the customer of your solutions is anyone who has an electric bike with the Bosch system
- autonomous teams – the dev team is responsible for architecture, quality, libraries and programming
- We use: Kotlin (main programing language), Spring Boot, Reactive programming, Kafka, REST, Webflux,SQL / NoSQL, windows or Linux – depending on your preference
- We ensure quality and maintainability of our software (clean code; TTD, pair programming)
- We rely on the latest Open Source technologies
- We implement on AWS and CloudFoundry
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Be creative: Analyse requirements, develop software designs and provide pragmatic solutions which fits at best client needs.
- Take responsibility: Beware software quality and security, take and influence decisions in agile environment. Develop responsive web applications.
- Act holistically: Transfer your designs into software and be responsible for test and deployment. Ensure quality and maintainability of your software (clean code).
- Experience cooperation: Live an agile mindset with your team and customers to find outstanding digital solutions.
- Live internationally: Be a part of a multicultural team and collaborate with Bosch departments all over the world.
What distingueshes you:
- Experience and Knowledge: You have relevant professional experience in software development and with cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google. You know how to design and develop enterprise scale products. A DevOps mentality is not new to you and you are willing to care of tasks besides coding. You feel comfortable with API design & development.
- Qualifications: You have a deep understanding of Kotlin or Java and Spring Boot technologies. You worked with software based on microservice architecture, distributed systems, containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and NoSQL / SQL Databases. You have a strong interest to learn new technologies and expand knowledge in new technical areas.
- Working Practice: You are motivated, team-oriented and you worked with agile methods like Scrum and / or Kanban
- You are a team player, creative, open-minded and communicative
- Languages: B2 English, German nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...