Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role:
In first weeks, you will
- Learn Credit Suisse enterprise monitoring and observability services.
- Learn architecture of Enterprise Security Services Monitoring product.
- Collaborate with Level 3 team.
In first 3 months you will
- Take end-to-end responsibility for our time series as a service capability, one of cornerstones of Bank’s Enterprise Monitoring solutions.
- Perform Level 3 support as required, when lower tiers will ask for support.
- Assist in our journey moving our on-premises services onto SaaS hosted services.
- Collaborating closely with internal technical teams and vendors.
- Major involvement in selection and implementation of our next generation of our time series offerings.
In first 6 months you will
- Business partner requirements through development and/or engineering solutions.
- Delivery of efficiency improvements with use of DevOps / SRE practices such as continuous delivery & automated testing leveraging internal toolchains and test suites.
- Test and certify new versions of existing software provided by the vendor including DB message brokers DBs / time series DBs, user interfaces, APIs & agent technology.
- Delivering efficiency improvements with use of DevEngOps practices and automations, leveraging internal toolchains and solutions.
Your future colleagues
The role is within DevEng/Ops Application Performance Monitoring team, within ESS’s Enterprise Technology in Wroclaw Poland. This innovative team develops observability capabilities for the Bank IT systems and infrastructure. You will be maturing and maintaining application performance solutions that measure the availability and performance of IT infrastructure and critical applications across all areas of Credit Suisse. Your contribution will improve the maturity of this service, drive adoption and various efficiencies. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Prior experience in working with massive scalable high throughputs databases like, InfluxDB, Cassandra, Splunk TSDB, messaging systems like Kafka RABBITMQ or similar.
- Experience with containers, Openshift, and/or Kubernetes / Prometheus.
- Understanding IT message delivery, architecture, resources optimization.
- Hands on experience on performance testing.
- Proficiency in software engineering and development in some of the following: Java, Spring Boot, Python, Bash, Groovy, APIs.
- Experience in evaluating and translating business requirements into technical specification.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in implementation or usage of application performance management solutions such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Wiley or similar.
- Software packaging knowledge for Linux (RPM)
- Experience working with Cassandra.
- Experience in usage and implementation Apache Storm
- Maturing the APM capabilities with state-of-the-art technologies and approaches, such as containerization and cloud native architectures.
- Working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...