Łopuszańska, Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
You will become a member of an IT department responsible for providing tools and services used by software developers in Bosch. The department’s portfolio supports all software projects in Bosch by providing tool and services for e.g. SCM, ALM or CI/CD on-premises and in the cloud.
- Design and development of applications for software management used world-wide within Bosch corporation, using Java programming language
- Analysis functional requirements
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides)
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support
- Experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of Web services based applications
- Deep understanding of the following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Experience in programming in Java 8 and higher
- Knowledge and experience in Web Container Apache Tomcat, XML Interface and HTML
- Knowledge and experience working in Eclipse IDE
- Very good knowledge of Java framework Vaadin
- Very good knowledge of ORM framework Eclipse Link, familiarity with different modules (MVC, Data, Cloud)
- Very good knowledge of Java DB (Derby)
- Knowledge of source control tool (Azure DevOps, Git)
- Good English and German language skills (German can be acquired later)
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...