Java Developer (Back-End)
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Design and development of applications supporting digitalization of processes used world-wide within Bosch corporation.
- Ensure high code quality.
- Support other team members towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions.
- Actively participate in design/specification phase together with customers and technical consultants.
- Participate in full life-cycle of the application including 3rd level support if necessary.
- Work in international team of developers and consultants.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience with following concepts: Microservice architecture, TDD, Clean code.
- Knowledge and experience in Java (at least 11, version 17 is a plus).
- Very good knowledge of Spring (Spring Framework, Spring Boot).
- Knowledge of source control tools (GIT).
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven).
- Experience with building RESTful services.
- Working experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM).
Personality and Working Practice: sense of humour, good communication skills, initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, open minded, capable of working in a team, responsible.
Languages: very good knowledge of English (B2+), German would be beneficial but not required.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...