Miasto: Wroclaw, Warsaw
Your field of responsibility
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals.
- Is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe
- Provides applications that are robust, reliable and secure, and continuously adapts them to meet the evolving needs of clients
- Handles big challenges and invents new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business
- Builds core platforms that are essential for the whole banking industry.
- Be a part of Credit Suisse Poland Technology division
- A senior technical role based to help in the delivery of strategic applications.
- Candidate will be part of the global team
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of CS Technology.
- A great opportunity to develop your career in the Financial Sector.
Your skills and experience
- Technical Skill Set of
o Core Java
o Spring Framework
o Experience with multi-threaded code
o Test Driven Development (JUnit)
o Unix / Linux
o SQL Server
- 3 + years of professional experience
- IT Degree desirable
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to work independently and within team
- Should be able to maintain quality of code, come up with ideas to improve existing processes
- Experience of supporting applications
- Knowledge of Scrum
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...