IT Specialist / ІТ-спеціаліст
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference!
- Proficiency in English (B2/C1), German nice to have.
- University degree – preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of work experience.
- Very good communication skills and high capability of interacting with internal customers and management.
- Experience in working with international teams would be a plus.
- Ability to quickly and willingly learn new technologies, and to support colleagues in doing so.
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of self-discipline and personal organization with keen attention to details.
- Strong team player with flexibility to work independently when necessary
Below you will find information about some of the technology stack we use. Apply to us if you know any of them:
- SAP modules: SD, PP, MM, QM, EWM, WM, CO, FI, APO, ILM, EDI, CS, S/4 HANA – both technical (with e.g. ABAP knowledge) and functional consultants.
- Clouds: AWS, Azure, Google.
- Backend: Java, framework: SpringBoot; Python; Bash; Kotlin; C#.
- Databases: Oracle, SQL, no-SQL databases.
- Container technologies: Docker, Singularity, Kubernetes.
- Software: Hadoop, Kafka.
- Version control system: GIT, Jenkins.
- Deployment & orchestration: Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
After applying, we will contact you by phone and match your competences to open vacancies.
If you are looking for something more detailed, we encourage you to visit our website to check active ads. You will find there particular job offers with descriptions of tasks and profiles for each position.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...